Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Barbie!


(Yeah, I'm not into the pretty pink princess look, but this is kinda cool! )


[...it's my birthday too, yeah!]


You can't believe how thrilled I was when I found out Barbie and I shared the same birthday - there has to be some kind of law that adults aren't allowed to be that thrilled to find out that they share their birthday with a... well, what's just a hunk of plastic to the rest of the world.

But you know what? Screw the rest of the world! I LOVE BARBIE!!!


Normally, I'd be taking a ton of birthday diorama pics right now, but I'm nowhere near my dolls. I'm visiting some friends and the only Barbie here is the one I brought my friend. I'd take a picture of her, but alas, she's nekkid. We're going to hit the thrift stores this week to find her some clothes.


We're also off later to Tuesday Morning to see if I can score the Jonathan Adler Barbie. Yes, I've finally surrendered. I MUST have her, now that she's reasonably priced at 25 bucks. Pics later if I can find her, otherwise, be prepared for a looong, moaning rant. You have been warned.


Fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

Oh, were you expecting some long rant on the cultural significance of Barbie, on this, her birthday? Man, you came to the wrong blog! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment